Thank you for helping provide a “Home for HOPE.”
A huge thank you goes out to everyone who helped HOPE reach goals through our Capital Campaign, “A Home for HOPE”.
Together you helped us:
- Double our space (at the Resource Center/Food Pantry as well as Thrift Store – The HOPE Chest)
- Provide an Education Center where clients can apply for food stamps and Medicaid, work on resumes, apply for jobs and attend classes
- Provide space for private meetings with case managers to discuss their personalized plan to get them back on their feet
- Provide offices for partner agency offices, providing resource services on-site, alleviating the burden of traveling across town for multiple services
- Provide offices for interns
- Increase space for HOPE’s Food Pantry
- Enhance our financial literacy program with one-on-one financial counseling in private offices
- Provide safe, on-site parking
- Create a multi-use space for classes like nutrition and budget classes, volunteer orientation, large meetings, resource fairs, and more
- Raise $1.3 million to purchase, renovate, and furnish HOPE’s buildings
Thank you again! On behalf of HOPE’s Board of Directors, staff and volunteers, thank you!
President / CEO
HOPE Helps, Inc.
If you would like to make a donation for a brick in our donor walkway in your name or company name, in honor/memory of a loved one, or anonymously, click the button below and select “Purchase a brick for HOPE’s New Home.”
To learn more about HOPE, and/or tour HOPE’s facilities, please email Tours@hopehelps.org to schedule a convenient date/time.