Thank you for helping provide a “Home for HOPE.”
A huge thank you goes out to everyone who helped HOPE reach goals through our Capital Campaign, “A Home for HOPE”.
Together you helped us:
- Double our space (at the Resource Center/Food Pantry as well as Thrift Store – The HOPE Chest)
- Provide an Education Center where clients can apply for food stamps and Medicaid, work on resumes, apply for jobs and attend classes
- Provide space for private meetings with case managers to discuss their personalized plan to get them back on their feet
- Provide offices for partner agency offices, providing resource services on-site, alleviating the burden of traveling across town for multiple services
- Provide offices for interns
- Increase space for HOPE’s Food Pantry
- Enhance our financial literacy program with one-on-one financial counseling in private offices
- Provide safe, on-site parking
- Create a multi-use space for classes like nutrition and budget classes, volunteer orientation, large meetings, resource fairs, and more
- Raise $1.3 million to purchase, renovate, and furnish HOPE’s buildings
Click here to see photos of HOPE’s improvements!
Thank you again! On behalf of HOPE’s Board of Directors, staff and volunteers, thank you!
President / CEO
HOPE Helps, Inc.
If you would like to make a donation for a brick in our donor walkway in your name or company name, in honor/memory of a loved one, or anonymously, click the button below and select “Purchase a brick for HOPE’s New Home.”
To learn more about HOPE, and/or tour HOPE’s facilities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a convenient date/time.