HOPE Helps, a local non-profit with a mission to prevent homelessness and keep families in their homes, is looking for a dynamic and organized person to join our team as an Executive Assistant. This part-time position is responsible for providing administrative support to HOPE’s executive staff and administrative team. The ideal candidate would have previous non-profit experience and show a dedication to the mission of HOPE.
- Understanding HOPE’s Mission, vision, values and structure.
- Assist CEO with confidential administrative tasks, to include scanning, shredding, digital drive organization/clean-up, etc., as assigned.
- Assist in prepping for CEO meetings / tours and track in donor database.
- Assist CEO and Operations/HR with all-staff events, as needed.
- Work alongside Operations Manager as it pertains to identifying department needs (ex: supply inventory, researching pricing options for purchasing and overall organization administrative needs).
- Maintain executive file organization (ex: HR files, vendor files, grants, department files, etc.), as assigned.
- Assist CFO with copying incoming checks, scanning bills/invoices and counting money (ex: cash donation boxes, petty cash), as needed.
- Check, open and distribute mail to various departments.
- Assist Development Manager in donor database with data entry, donor communications including in-kind thank you letters, donor calls (as assigned by CEO) and bulk mailings.
- Perform administrative task requests for Marketing Department to include bulk copying, t-shirt distribution, printing marketing packets & maintaining organizational portfolios.
- Assist Events in coordinating box host distribution (pickups/drop offs).
- Serve as an Ambassador of HOPE and coordinate outreach tabling opportunities and events by others for awareness and networking, attending events as needed.
- Perform departmental clerical duties, as assigned by supervisor.
- Skills/Attributes: Ability to adapt in various environments, High level of confidentiality, Team-oriented, Strong attention to detail, Takes direction with minimal assistance, Excellent organizational skills, Ability to develop effective work plans.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree (or two-year’s experience), Proficient in MS Office and Google, Previous Nonprofit experience a plus.
Please send resume, cover letter and pay rate expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org with EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT in the subject line.