“Giving to HOPE makes me confident that Seminole County residents in need will continue to be in good hands.” -Anonymous Donor
Build a legacy at HOPE Helps through a planned gift. For nearly two decades, HOPE Helps has prevented and reduced homelessness in Central Florida by equipping individuals and families to become self-sufficient through Housing, Outreach, Prevention, and Education. We’ve kept thousands in their homes over the years and we look forward to continuing our mission well into the future.
By making a planned gift you can make a significant contribution to HOPE’s future and your legacy while also leveraging financial and tax benefits for you and your family.
Planned Gifts HOPE Accepts:
- Bequest (gift by will)
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Life Insurance
- Real Estate (or other tangible personal property) and Life Estate Gifts
- Retirement Plans
- Stocks (includes Publicly Traded Securities and Closely Held Securities)
For More Information:
- Contact us for a copy of our Gift Acceptance Policy.
- Contact an advisor.
- Contact us to schedule a meeting or to learn more:
Joan Faulkner, President/CEO
Megan Vitale, Development Manager
- HOPE Helps does not pay any finder’s fees related to planned gifts.