HOPE Helps, a local non-profit with a mission to prevent homelessness and keep families in their homes, is looking for a talented individual who is compassionate, resourceful, and organized to join our team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, committed to the organization’s mission and values, while consistently functioning as a highly dedicated team player, as well as an effective case manager of the organization. Position is full-time, Tuesday-Friday with alternating Saturdays and Mondays and additional weekend availability for scheduled outreach events. Required: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Understanding HOPE’s Mission, values and structure.
- Coordinate and direct outreach strategies to cultivate healthy, strategic and effective relationships with other social service agencies, higher education institutions, businesses and other community organizations.
- Maintains records and provides accurate statistics from all resources used by clients through timely input into HMIS.
- Work with Program Case Manager to document and update all policies and procedures, including but not limited to Food Pantry, HENS, Kids of HOPE, Access Center and other agencies working on HOPE’s premises.
- Coordination of all Food Pantry activities and procedures.
- Assist in scheduling classes, which benefit HOPE’s clients (ex: nutrition classes, budgeting classes or any other classes possible with available resources).
- Maintain confidential documentation regarding clients with required policies and procedures.
- Work alongside Marketing in preparing client stories, testimonies and surveys for newsletters and other marketing materials.
- Attend all HOPE Outreach events (ex:, BTSB, CITC) and Community Outreach events (ex: CoC, Children’s Cabinet) and as they relate to Resources.
- Assists with development of annual budget for the food pantry and other resource needs.
- Supervises volunteers/interns for all programs under case management.
- Attends all HOPE outreach event-planning meetings as needed/required.
- Work with HOPE’s interns to ensure Resource Guide is up to date and maintain at least twice per year.
Click here to download the job description.
Please send resume, cover letter and pay rate expectation to email@example.com with CASE MANAGER in the subject line.